Fabulous Home with an Exquisite Pool above Douro River
You’ll feel as if you have taken flight and landed in a 5-star aerie at this quinta on a fully functioning vineyard in the Douro Valley. Hanging high above Portugal’s famed Douro River, you are poised between lush vineyards and blue skies. Two stories of bright, airy living space and tastefully decorated bedrooms combine understated elegance with country casual in this luxury Douro Valley home. Cozy sofas and armchairs make the perfect place to sit back with a good glass of wine and marvel over the incredible beauty of the nature around you. A simple floor plan and patios on the entry level combined with plenty of windows to ogle the view make for great large or small-scale entertaining. Everybody will feel at ease in this comfy Douro rental home.
Meals can be eaten al fresco in the large, bright dining room or even poolside – both have the same stunning views which you will never tire of. The ladies in the kitchen are all locals...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Quinta da Marka is a three-story home located high in the Douro Valley.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Included in this Douro rental:
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Daily breakfast and dinner
- - Chef and wait staff
- - Wine tastings
- Know Before You Go:
- - Home comprises antique furniture and artwork.
- - Steep terrain around the property means some uphill ambles.
- - Communal areas reflect a private home.