Fabulously Remodeled 18th Century Farm with Vineyards
At this Peniche farmhouse, history has been well integrated with 21st-century comforts. The main house is a remodeled farm building where straight-line contemporary architecture blends seamlessly with centuries-old stone walls and floors. Add an interesting, vibrant contemporary art collection, oversized antique oriental rugs, a beautiful collection of antique furniture and comfy sofas and you have the perfect recipe for a harmonious multi-generation home.
As with all Portuguese country homes – wine and food go hand-in-hand. The appetite for excellent local dishes is quelled by two talented local ladies who live close by. They can create hearty traditional fare to satisfy the most robust country cravings.
Lusitanian horses are another indulgence with stables and an arena on the grounds. Guests are invited to saddle up and explore the beautiful surrounding countryside on horseback.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Bucolic splendor surrounds this immaculate farmhouse – glorious views over wildflower-filled fields, rolling vines and big, old shade trees relax the mind and make the heart happy!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Breakfast service
- Know Before You Go
- - Secluded, rural location
- - Bring your walking shoes
- - Surrounding area steeped in Portuguese history
- - Great location for parties
- - Wine tastings
- - Working farm
- - Perfect to rest and enjoy the peace of the natural surroundings.