Spacious, Contemporary Mews House with Terrace; in Kensington
The ground floor has one king size bedroom, two double ones (one en-suite), a lavatory and a second bathroom.
On the first floor is the elegant, spacious living room, with luxurious sofas, perfect to stretch out after a day out in the city. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to cook. The open-plan kitchen counter offers you a view to the spacious dining area.
Upstairs you will find the terrace and a bright king size bedroom. The tasteful master bedroom and ensuite bathroom are also here.
Please note that the bathroom on the second floor is only accessible through the master bedroom.
Please note that only the top bedroom has air conditioning but there are fans in all the bedrooms.
Guests will have access to the whole house.
The house is within walking distance of all the amenities you might need:
The Abingdon - Quaint gastropub interior with...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is within walking distance of all the amenities you might need: RESTAURANTS: The Abingdon - Quaint gastropub interior with U-shaped bar for imaginative combinations and an extensive wine list. Kitchen W8 - Stylish contemporary restaurant with framed art, for imaginative, high-end Modern European cuisine. For brunch why not try Balans Soho Society (7 min) where you will find delicious pancakes and perfectly poach eggs. A tip, they also serve delicious lunches and dinners. PUBS: We love the recently refurbished Princess Victoria pub, just 2 minutes from the house. It is the perfect place to get some tapas as it is now under the management of a lovely Spanish lady. But if you are looking for a traditional English pub you have the Scarsdale Tavern (5 min), where you will find the good food and generous portions that have built its reputation as a great place to eat in Kensington and The Hansom Cab, a traditional pub with a weekly quiz night, named after the replacement for the Hackney carriage. For a contemporary gastropub with wood-panelled walls, leather armchairs and a conservatory dining room we recommend The Britannia (5 min). SUPERMARKETS: You will find a Waitrose just 4 minutes away, a Marks & Spencer and a Sainsbury's both 10 minutes from the house. MUSEUMS & ATTRACTIONS: The Design Museum is less than 5 minutes away and the Holland Park entrance is a short 10 minute walk from the flat. The Kesington Palace, Natural History Museum, Science Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum are 20 minutes away (or 10-15 min by bus).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in time is 1PM - 6PM