Creative Artist’s Apartment in South Kensington
This beautiful artistic flat situated in a quiet courtyard in South Kensington is the perfect peaceful retreat after a day of exploring London.
The spacious living room is the heart of the house with the walls covered in stunning paintings you will discover a new detail everyday throughout your stay. It also provides access to the charming patio for your morning coffee.
The cosy bedroom boasts a comfortable and inviting king size bed ideal to recharge after a day out.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The property is located in the stylish and sophisticated South Kensington area, with gorgeous museums and restaurants, shops and bars right on your doorstep. A great base to walk all over central London including Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall, Harrods and The Kings Road.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.