Colourful and Sophisticated Queen’s Park Townhouse
This house offers all the space you need. The open plan kitchen and dining area are flooded with light and the adjacent comfortable sitting room is the perfect place to unwind after a long day exploring the city. The 1t floor has the master bedroom with a king size bed and an en-suite. There is also a children’s room with a bunk bed and another with a single bed & crib. There is a bathroom with two showers and a bath. One flight of stairs further up, you can find the 3rd children’s room and a guest bedroom featuring a king bed with bathroom. In the basement there is an additional double bedroom and an entertainment room. The outside patio is the perfect spot for a dinner on a hot summer’s evening.
Guests will have access to the entire property.
The house is located just opposite Qqueens Park on a residential street only minutes away from Queens Park or Brondesbury Station and all local amenities. Queens Park is...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is located just opposite Qqueens Park on a residential street only minutes away from Queens Park or Brondesbury Station and all local amenities. Queens Park is a bustling neighbourhood and on Salursbury Road which is the hub of this area you can find a wide range of restaurants, pubs, coffe shops and shops. On a Sunday morning head to the famous Queens Park farmers market for fresh local produce or brunch in the popular Milk Beach Cafe closeby. Take the underground from Queens Park Station and head to Oxford Circus and Central London in only 15 minutes. It is the perfect neighbourhood for families visiting London.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM