Classical House in Stylish Fulham
This charismatic house benefits from a cosy living room, a lovely backyard and 2 king size bedrooms, served by a bathroom that boasts both a bathtub and a shower. The spacious modern kitchen is perfect for those who love to cook.
The house is located in a quiet square, less than 10 minute walk to both the Imperial Wharf Overground station and Fulham Broadway Underground station.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is very conveniently located in the heart of Fulham, which is a very popular and buzzy residential area of London. The house is a short bus ride away to the Kings Road and all the restaurants, shops and bars it has to offer. It is a 7-minute walk from Fulham Broadway tube station which has a huge cinema complex inside the mall. There are lots of shops including Whole Foods (10 min walk), a wonderfully healthy supermarket. It is also close to Megans (a delicious, healthy restaurant with alfresco dining), Duke on the Green pub, The Rose Pub, Santa Maria Pizzeria and the The Eelbrook. If you want the full British pub experience there are numerous nearby gastro pubs including the Harwood Arms (which boasts a Michelin star!) and The Malthouse. The Tommy Tucker is a Gourmet pub fare served with local beers, wines and house-infused spirits in a polished tavern and is 5 minutes from the house – on the corner of Waterford Road and Moore Park Road. Eel Brook Common Park it’s five minutes’ walk and a children’s small play park is just around the corner. There is even a David Lloyd gym at Fulham Broadway station where you can buy day passes to use the facilities. Nearby supermarkets include Tesco, Whole Foods, Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer are all approximately 5 to 10 minutes away. The North End Road market showcases the diversity of London's culture, but if you're just looking to stock up on your essentials, any of the others will do just fine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.