Charming Garden Apartment beside Battersea Park
This is a lovely quiet flat, surrounded by green spaces whilst being just 10 minutes walk over Albert Bridge (London’s prettiest Bridge,) into Chelsea and the delights of the Kings Road.
The double bedroom features French doors opening onto the large private garden at the back, a wonderful spot for a morning coffee (or evening glass of wine!). There are also a further two small doubles (4ft;), as well as a small bathroom - (as you can see on the listing, it is quite small, which is part of the reason this property can only sleep 5 adults), eat-in fully equipped kitchen and large living room to relax after a day of sightseeing.
Battersea is a wonderful, family friendly neighbourhood with an excellent selection of shops, bars, and attractions: walk up to the river, or through the park to the power station! Battersea Park features a mini-golf course, a high ropes climbing course, and even a children’s zoo!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The apartment is located on the Albert Bridge Road, which has been heralded as "one of the top 15 streets to live in in London" by The Daily Telegraph. The beautiful long street running from Albert Bridge has the beautiful victorian mansion blocks on one side and the stunning Battersea Park and all it has to offer on the other. There are two great pubs at either end of the street- one is warm and cosy for those winter evenings and the other has a great garden for those long summer evenings. There is also a local delhi around the corner with a couple of very good restaurants and bars overlooking the river.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM