Eclectically Designed Townhome with Alluring Garden & Yoga Studio
This house is stunning in every way, recently renovated with every detail meticulously planned out. It is amazingly spacious, with room for everyone to relax in comfort - the children can enjoy the large screen whilst the adults recline in comfort in the formal sitting room, and the vast kitchen is ideal for preparing meals - there is even an AGA, for those of you looking for that quintessential English experience!
- Formal sitting room (no children or red wine on the white furniture please!)
- TV sitting area
- Vast kitchen, with farmhouse style AGA and a dining table that seats 10 comfortably
- AMAZING cinema room, with huge TV and the comfiest sofas
- King sized bedroom (pictured with blue throw), set away from the rest of the bedrooms - ideal for those wanting complete peace and quiet.
- Ensuite bathroom, with a shower that also has a sauna...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The flat is located very close to the famous Notting Hill area and the best market in London (in my opinion), Portobello Road Market. What can I say about Notting Hill that one doesn't already know. Handsome townhouses, smart restaurants, boutique shops - its all there to make a perfect holiday for you. One of the best pizza spots in London is very close to the flat - try out Pizza East! Their ice creams are to die for. On the same street as Pizza East, you will find some other excellent cafes. I love Snap + Rye for its Danish pastries, smorgasbord and coffee. Kipfferl is known for its Viennese delicacies such as sacher torte! Further down the road is John Doe turning out nice English food. And if you are after fish and chips, then look no further than George's on Portobello Road. There are loads of lovely eateries in Notting Hill. Try out my favourites - Ottolenghi for some excellent brunch and Beach Blanket Babylon for some glamour cocktails! Watch a movie at the uber cool Electric cinema with its red loungers, there is so much to do in this area that you won't want to go anywhere else.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM