Traditional Family Townhouse near Battersea Park
This stunning 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom family home is next to the beautiful Battersea Park where local restaurants, shops and amenities are plentiful. A huge open plan kitchen/dining room/living room is the heart of the house and opens onto the garden. The gorgeous master bedroom boasts an king size bed and sumptuous en-suite bathroom. The children’s rooms are spacious and your little ones will find plenty of toys and games to play with.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located in popular Battersea, the house is less than a 5 minute walk from the River Thames and a stone's throw away from the Battersea Park, where you will find Go-Ape action-packed tree-top adventure, a children's zoo, two incredible playgrounds as well as floodlit tennis courts, a boating lake and beautiful walks. Head over Albert Bridge and you are in Chelsea in minutes with all the famous shopping, restaurants and sight-seeing it has to offer. Across the park, the all new Battersea Power Station offers fantastic dining options also. You can be on the renowned King’s Road in Chelsea in less than 15 minutes, where you can find amazing boutique shops and restaurants of all varieties. At the end of the street is a fabulous farm shop, hairdresser, delicious restaurant and a quintessentially English pub with excellent food. Even a pilates studio. Cinemas can be found both at Southside Shopping Centre or on the Fulham Road.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.