Modern Townhouse near Clapham Common
This is a fantastic, bright and modern 4-bed home, with homely traditional touches that make this the ideal base for your trip to London, whether you are travelling for work or leisure.
With the main living space and the two main bedrooms air conditioned, this space is perfect for your stay.
- Large open plan kitchen and sitting area - make full use of the AGA oven and cook up a feast, or relax in front of the TV after a day exploring (has AC)
- The living area overlooks the charming, carefully curated garden, a wonderful spot for a morning coffee (or evening glass of wine!)
- Dining area that can seat 8 people (it is a little tight but is possible!)
- Formal sitting room, lovely for socialising
- Small twin bedroom, cosy and comfortable
- Bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with king Sized bed, AC, and an ensuite shower room
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Battersea is a hidden gem in the London landscape. Just under 10 minutes to Clapham Junction Station, one of the best transport hubs in the whole of London - you can be at Waterloo in less than 15 minutes!! The Northcote Road boasts an extraordinarily vast selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs. From family friendly burger restaurants to fun and fancy wine bars, you can find everything you need right on your doorstep. Restaurants and bars are interspaced with brilliant shops
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM