Delightful, Third-Floor Apartment with Large Windows; in Fulham
This delightful third floor apartment is spacious and bright, perfect for up to 4 people visiting London. With 2 comfortable bedrooms - the master bedroom with a king sized bed, overlooking the gardens of Fulham, and the second bedroom with a charming double bed. There is a bathroom with an overhead shower above the bath, and a fully equipped kitchen. The sitting room is spacious and comfortable with a great TV to relax at the end of a day exploring London.
Parson’s Green area features an excellent selection of pubs, cafes, and restaurants, and some lovely shops too. Located a short walk from the tube station, this is an ideal base from which to explore all the sights that London has to offer.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except for a couple of cupboards.
Located in Parsons Green, within walking distance of all the amenities you might need for your stay:
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located in Parsons Green, within walking distance of all the amenities you might need for your stay: - Supermarkets: Waitrose on Heathman's Road (4 min walk), Co-op on Parsons Green Lane (3 min walk), Whole Foods Market on Fulham Broadway (10 min walk), Marks & Spencer Simply Food on Jerdan Place (10 min walk). - Restaurants: Megan's, Le Pain Quotidien and Hallys, perfect for brunch or just a cup of coffee, all less than 5 minutes away. For the Italian food lovers the Vicino is a 2 minute walk from the house and for the ones who prefer Japanese, Koji on New Kings Road is a 4 minute walk. - Entertainment: the Chelsea Football Club Stadium is a 13 minute walk from the house and the Vue Cinema is 10 minutes away. The Eel Brook Common Park is 5 minutes from the front door.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM