Luxurious Townhouse in Fashionable Fulham
This is a beautiful space in a fantastic location. The ground floor features the bright open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting area, as well as a WC.
There is then a fantastic lower ground floor, where you will find the blue sitting room, a perfect spot to relax after a day exploring London. There is also a bathroom here, and a room with the sofa bed in.
The first floor boasts the master bedroom with its exquisite en-suite bathroom (with both bath and shower), as well as a double bedroom with an ensuite.
The second floor has the last two bedrooms, both sylish with comfortable double beds, and another bathroom.
This stunning house also features both a roof terrace and a delightful garden, perfect for your morning coffee (or evening glass of wine!).
Guests will have access to the entire house and garden, except for some cupboards which may be off limits.
The house is very conveniently located in...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is very conveniently located in the heart of Fulham. It is a short bus ride away to the Kings Road and all the restaurants, shops and bars it has to offer. It is a 3 minute walk from Fulham Broadway tube station which has a huge cinema complex inside the mall. There are lots of shops including whole foods, a wonderfully healthy supermarket. It is also near Gambado’s which is a very popular soft play centre for children. It is also close to the Pottery Cafe, Megans (a delicious, healthy restaurant with alfresco dining), Duke on the Green pub, Amuse Bouche Bar and Aragon (URL HIDDEN) on direct bus routes up the road to South Kensington, Sloane Square and Earl’s Court. Eel Brook Common Park is two minutes’ walk and a children’s small play park is just around the corner. Fulham is a very popular and buzzy residential area of London. If you walk back towards Fulham Broadway, you will find Whole Foods supermarket for all your healthy groceries. In addition, there are cafes, delis, restaurants and boutique shops galore! There is even a David Lloyd gym at Fulham Broadway station where you can buy day passes to use the facilities. The Tommy Tucker is a Gourmet pub fare served with local beers, wines and house-infused spirits in a polished tavern and is literally moments from the flat – on the corner of Waterford Road and Moore Park Road. There are numerous nearby gastro pubs including the Harwood Arms (which boasts a Michelin star!), The Malthouse, The Atlas and the Lillie Langtry. Other great local restaurants include Manuka Kitchen (a delicious and characterful bistro), Cafe L'Aziz, Brasserie Cote and the Vagabond wine & tapas bar. Nearby supermarkets: Waitrose, Whole Foods, Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer are all approximately 5 minutes away. The North End Road market showcases the diversity of London's culture, but if you're just looking to stock up on your essentials, any of the others will do just fine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM