Smart Townhouse in the Heart of Holland Park
This is a beautiful 4 bed house, situated in a residential square, meaning you are in a peaceful haven in the heart of London! Holland Park is a beautiful neighbourhood of London, filled with beautiful green spaces and fantastic restaurants, cafes and shops, as well as being close by many of London’s most popular attractions.
It even features 2 free parking spaces, a rare amenity in London.
The house is across 4 floors, meaning it is spacious and comfortable for 7 people to each find their own privacy and relaxation.
The ground floor features a large TV room, ideal for kids to relax whilst the adults enjoy the smarter 1st floor sitting room. There is also a utility room and a downstairs loo here, and access to the garden.
The second floor is the main living space, with the brilliant open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room. With a beautiful gas fire and fantastic art work adorning the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Holland Park is a delightful green space away from the hustle and bustle of London. Situated between Kensington High Street and Notting Hill, there are countless options for cafes, delis, boutiques restaurants, bars etc. It is also very close to Kensington Olympia, perfect for business travellers! The famous Westfield Shopping Centre is just 12 minute's walk away. The excellent shops, restaurants and transport facilities of both Holland Park Avenue and Kensington High Street are within easy walking distance. Holland Park Underground station is on the Central Line providing access to the West End and the City. The quintessentially British architecture in Notting Hill is well worth seeing, perhaps en route to Portobello Market or wonderful Westbourne Grove. Kensington Olympia - 8min Holland Park - 10min Shepherds Bush - 15min High Street Kensington - 15min Numerous bus routes and black cabs along Kensington High St and Holland Park Avenue
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM