Luxurious Richmond Apartment with Phenomenal Views
This is a divine, impeccably renovated 2 bed apartment. Located in Richmond, you have the best of both worlds - the hustle and bustle of London at your fingertips, whilst being located amidst green and luscious parkland and with Richmond’s iconic deer park just moments away.
The apartment enters into the ground floor, with the spacious sitting room with its vast ceilings and phenomenal view across the trees from it’s window - the perfect spot to relax and watch a film at the end of a day out. This space flows seamlessly into the dining room, where a large table is the feature of the space and can seat 8 people.
The kitchen is at the back of the apartment, overlooking the greenery at the rear, and is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your evening meal. There is also a lovely breakfast table here.
The two bedrooms are located on the lower ground floor. The master bedroom features a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
It's not hard to fall in love with Richmond. When you're in the midst of the wilderness of its beautiful park surrounded by deer, it's almost impossible to believe that you are in fact only eight miles from Central London. Originally a royal retreat, the area has been known as ‘London’s Arcadia’ for hundreds of years, with famous figures such as David Attenborough, Jerry Hall, Richard E Grant, Ronnie Wood and Mick Jagger all choosing to call it home. The village is packed with high-end independent boutiques and cafes and the riverside is a great place for a stroll or sundowner in the summer months. Petersham Nurseries is a particularly special place to shop, drink, and eat at, and is well worth seeking out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM