Modern Chelsea Apartment with Italian Influences
This is a trendy, smart 2 bed apartment. With design features at every turn, from the gallery wall to the puffer-fish wallpaper, fun can be found all around!
The apartment is on the first floor, so there aren’t too many stairs to negotiate either!
The living spaces of the apartment are a real treat: the sitting room, with it’s Italian furnishings, flows into the dining table, wher you have that phenomenal floor to ceiling window. There is also a desk here for those travelling for work.
The kitchen is attached, and is fully equipped to prepare simple meals.
The master bedroom features a king sized bed, and a bathroom with a bath and overhead shower.
The second bedroom has two comfortable twin beds, as an ensuite shower room.
Fulham Broadway is a 13 minute walk.
There are lots of buses in the area:
22 - Sloane Square
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
n the 1960s, Chelsea's Kings Road was the stomping ground for the hippest young things in town. Nowadays, the area is more conservative in its reputation - you'll share the immaculate pavements with affluent business people from around the world and plenty of blow-dried ladies of leisure. It attracts this set for good reason - it's very central and the period houses that line the streets are charming. Sloane Square is home to one of London's best theatres for new writing (The Royal Court) and nearby is one of London's best independent bookshops (John Sandoe). Oh and if you like high-end shopping then Sloane Street will be your mecca!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM