Delightful Villa Perched ontop of Algave’s Golden Cliffs with Unforgettable Views and Pool
Bask in the warm glow of the Portuguese sunshine in the contemporary luxury of Villa Nelinha, perched on top of the Algarve’s golden cliffs. Experience the region’s mesmerising landscape of turquoise beaches, sandy coves and spectacular sea caves from the comfort of your sun terrace. Create unforgettable memories with family and friends against the backdrop of panoramic ocean views and enjoy the catch of the day bought fresh from local fishers to be experienced in the most spectacular of surroundings. Greet the unique beauty of Benagil each morning with a swim in your private swimming pool, the perfect morning ritual for sunshine seeking adults and kids alike. Relax and take in this unmatched vista before an al fresco breakfast of regional delights. Villa Nelinha has been fully and sensitively refurbished to provide you with everything you need for the perfect beach-side getaway. This elegant two-bedroom villa comfortably sleeps four...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The unique beauty of the Algarve is world renowned with its ochre cliffs, turquoise waters and white sand beaches; it is the picture-perfect place for any beachside getaway. But the Algarve is deeply cultured and rich with history, too, making this a region of hidden depths and unforgettable delights. Situated on the cusp of the Atlantic with an unmistakably mild-Mediterranean climate, the Algarve is punctuated with a wild beauty that is so often associated the ocean - carved limestone rock and dramatic, rugged cliffs and yet the atmosphere encourages a way of life that is mellow and leisurely. There are two Algarves and two interconnecting ways of life; that of the mountains and that of the ocean. Enveloped by the hills of Monchique that host tiny, white-washed villages, the pace of life can be slow and the streets almost timeless. Here, it is distinctly right that what’s to eat is dictated by this season’s offerings. The Algarve’s spectacular climate offers up a bounty of delicious wines and juicy olives to keep you going until dinner. By the sea, it is impossible to exaggerate the joy of watching dolphins swim across secluded bays and fishers return with their daily catch from a cliff top, aperitivo in hand as the sun sets on this unique corner of the world and on this beguiling way of life. Come to swim in the crystal-clear waters of a warm Atlantic and stay for the hidden charm discovered one day at a time. The Algarve will continue to tempt you back, and very few can resist.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £300 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, optional: €100 per week
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday during July and August
- Any day the remainder of the year