Lovely Villa within Golf Resort with Beautiful Garden, Pool, and Terrace
Villa Tereza is a charming holiday home situated near the beautiful Praia Fonte da Telha beach and located in the midst of Portugal’s beautiful nature. The property boasts a bold yellow and green exterior and a quaint, tree-lined stone path leading up to the entrance.
The large pool in the garden is surrounded by a green lawn and has sun loungers for optimal sunbathing. The outside patio possesses a sunny dining area with seating for eight people, amazing views of the region’s nature and sofas around a small coffee table. The roofed terrace has a mini kitchen with a sink and a barbecue that is perfect for entertaining friends during hot days and way into the evenings and nights.
Inside, the open-plan living room has steps leading up to the dining room, which has an elegant dining table and sizeable windows. The living room contains plenty of airy open space and a beautiful glass fireplace for use on those rare...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Tereza is located only 2km away from Praia Fonte da Telha, a fantastic beach with a vast stretch of beautiful sand that you can walk for miles on. The beach has a spectacular sea that is perfect for swimming and surfing, enchanting woodland surrounding it and delicious restaurants and bars on the seafront. The sea at Praia Fonte da Telha is also great for water sports including kitesurfing. Lisbon is 25km away from the villa and is worth visiting for its buzzing nightlife, with the areas of Bairro Alto, Santos, and Santa Apolónia being known for having a lively selection of clubs, pubs and cocktail bars. In Bairro Alto, the narrow cobbled streets are filled with vibrant venues serving tasty dishes and drinks. Tasca Do Chico is a traditional fado restaurant with live entertainment, and Hot Clube Portugal is a jazz club in the area that has a terrace with fantastic skyline views. The Garden Rooftop is an elegant lounge bar in Santos that has outdoor rooftop seating and excellent cocktails. Also in the area lies late night venue Le Chat where visitors can enjoy fantastic food complemented by stunning views. Castelo de S. Jorge is an ancient medieval castle containing over 1000 years of history in Lisbon and remains a permanent exhibition that gives insight into the past and the cultural heritage of the city. The beautiful 11th-century site boasts some of the most captivating views over Lisbon as well as the belvederes, old rooms and enchanting gardens waiting to be discovered at the castle. Visitors can learn about the monument from professional guided tours and enjoy the various music, theatre and dance events put on throughout the year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £400 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, central heating optional: 120€ per week
- Tax : Not included in the rental price. To be paid at time of booking. €1 per adult (over 12) per night up to max 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August