Tranquil Villa in the Quiet Countryside with Beautiful Pool surrounded by Greenery
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Villa Tareija resembles a tropical paradise and is located on Lisbon’s beautiful coast. This laidback, paradisiacal holiday home is the perfect relaxing spot to explore and enjoy the best that the region has to offer.
The crisp white exterior of Villa Tereija stands out against the blue sky and green grass that provides the backdrop, and the palm trees that surround it make for heavenly views.
An outdoor pool with roman steps is encircled by greenery and looks out onto the phenomenal and quiet countryside. The villa opens out onto wooden decking that holds sun lounges, deck chairs, and tables.
Guests will love taking in the hot Portuguese sunshine with a glass of the finest wine or cooking up some local cuisine on the fantastic outdoor barbeque.
Inside, windows reach down to the floor letting in the bright natural light that perfectly shines over the cosy living area. The living room is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Tareija is situated in Aldeia do Meco village, a small town that has only 337 residents and is 12km northwest of the wonderful municipality of Sesimbra. The village is home to a host of notable and publicly acclaimed seafood restaurants containing the best of the regions fresh fish, amongst them are Restaurante Acacio and Restaurante Celmar. Meco beach sits just 4km away from the villa and presents remote and unspoiled sands that were predominantly undiscovered until the early 1970s. The naturist part of the beach is not all that Meco has to offer. It’s scenic cliffs, crystal clear waters, and beach bar famed for its seafood and sangria, all make for an incredible seaside experience. The municipality of Sesimbra is only 13km away from Villa Tareija and offers a range of food shops, bakeries, fish markets, and supermarkets for holidaymakers who wish to make themselves at home during their stay. It is also a great location for fun activities that include diving, hiking and stunning kayak tours across the striking coastline, all great for taking in Portugal’s superb natural heritage. Sesimbra is home to the finest wines and cheeses, which guests can discover through delicious tasting tours and visits to historic wine cellars. The region of Setubal is 36km away from the villa and is well worth a visit for its charming and romantic old town, fishing harbour, and castle. The jaw-dropping historical castle is one of the most well-known landmarks of the region and provides panoramic views as it towers above the beach, sea and coastline.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £450 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, optional: €175 per week, to be paid at time of booking
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price, optional: €175 per week (30.05-25-09) - €200 per week (the rest of the year). To be paid at time of booking
- Changeover day : Saturday during July & August
- Any day for the remainder of the year