Sophisticated Villa with Vast Open Spaces and Huge indoor Pool
With a huge indoor swimming pool, vast open living spaces and two luxurious suites, Casa Marvila is an ultra-modern and unique loft for four lucky guests, in this trendy Lisbon neighbourhood!
You will be met with a gourmet gift basket on arrival, to welcome you in the most appropriate way to this luxurious home. This is the ideal villa for a sociable group, with the most wonderfully open-plan designs that see the sublime living spaces, bedrooms and even the vast indoor pool become one sumptuous hub of activity!
The central space includes a number of lounge areas with sofas and a TV, entwined with the majestic black granite kitchen, with breath-taking contemporary interior décor throughout! Huge high ceilings and big bay windows add to the open ambience and enhance free-flowing conversation and laughter! The home oozes luxury and style, with designer furnishing and a sleek, sophisticated finish in every room.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Literally a stone’s throw from Casa Marvila you will find several Art Galleries, Concert Halls and Theatres, as well as a brewery (Dois Corvos Cervejeira), tons of restaurants, and museums galore! The coast is just a 10-minute walk away, with the awesome Teleférico de Lisboa also within walking distance! Truly, this villa is ideally located to enjoy Portugal’s thriving capital city! Lisbon is known for its lively nightlife, with world-class bars and clubs full of fun-loving locals and tourists alike, where you can enjoy a tipple of the local drinks and meet people from all over the world! And of course, the city has plenty of fascinating history – check out the region ‘Belém’ which is jam-packed with monuments! Famously termed the ‘city of the seven hills’, Lisbon has a picturesque, undulating terrain, providing mesmerising views from across the city! Portugal itself is a small, fascinating country at the most Western point of mainland Europe. With a vast coastline with the powerful Atlantic Ocean, it is a true paradise for the keen surfer, or indeed even those looking to try it for the first time, with plenty of surfing schools all along the calmer sections of the coast. Of course, it is not only the world-famous waves but also the completely pollution-free water, and the lack of deadly sharks found in warmer areas that put it so firmly on the map as the surfing Mecca of the world. And even for those less keen on surfing, the beaches of Portugal are well worth a visit for their beautifully clear waters, and almost all have a bar at which you can enjoy a tipple. Other active pursuits include a sublime cycling trip through the breath-taking scenery of Geres, or indeed white-water rafting on the river Douro! For those more into the gentle pace of a golfing day out, Portugal is a real haven, with 14 of the world’s top 100 best golf courses! With Lisbon Airport just over 10 minutes away, you’ll waste no time getting in and settled into this magnificent villa!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €150 per booking
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking allowed in the loft
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Heating costs included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is an additional €2 per person per day to be paid upon arrival.
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included on the rental price