Enchanting Villa Overlooking the Sweeping Valley with Glittering Pool
Torre Perugina is like an enchanting vision out of the pages of a fairy tale: a medieval tower at the end of a charming, winding, flower-lined drive in the rural hills of Umbria.
This mystical, castle-like home sits perched on a hilltop overlooking the sweeping valley and imperial Monte Luco (home to a thirteenth-century convent where Saint Francis of Assisi lived for a time).
Set in the ultimate secluded haven of tranquillity, within twelve acres of parkland, surrounded by olive groves and fragrant lavender bushes, Torre Perugina can accommodate twelve guests across six bedrooms. This home is a rural idyll, with all the best elements of rustic Italian living, set within an immaculately executed, luxurious holiday home.
Like escaping to another world, Torre Perugina offers an oasis of natural charm and restoration; the outside spaces are sublime. Both well maintained, yet charmingly natural, the gardens...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; ">Torre Perugina is nestled in a rural, mountainside location, just under two miles from the medieval town of Spoleto, which is in the Perugia region of Umbria. Spoleto boasts a colourful and intriguing history as well as artistic heritage dating back to Roman times; the town itself offers authentically Umbrian winding streets, artisan cafes, crafts-based shopping, as well as the castle and many churches which are centuries old. Spoleto is known today for its annual summer Festival Dei Due Mondi, a showcase to the region’s music, dance, opera and theatre. </p> <p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; ">History lovers will be spoilt - from the first-century Roman amphitheatre to the twelfth-century Duomo, to the fourteenth-century hilltop fortress, Rocca Albornoziana, the glut of remnants from the medieval and Bronze Age past is impressive. </p> <p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; ">There are bikes for guests’ use at the villa; the surrounding woods and mountains offer an abundance of opportunity for hiking, trekking and exploring the natural wonders of this region, including Saint Francis of Assisi’s retreat paths. </p> <p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; ">Within just half an hour of Spoleto, there is an array of interesting towns to visit, including Bevagna, Trevi and Montefalco, while within only one hour Assisi and many other interesting Umbrian towns can be reached. </p> <p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; ">Rome is only one hour, twenty minutes away while Florence is a two-hour car ride away.</p> <p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; "></p> <p style="margin: 0px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; "></p> <div></div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4 p.m
- Departure time : 10 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, pool & bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday or Sunday (weekly stays)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights on high season
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included