Beautiful Villa close to Beach with Large Lawn and Pool
Just outside the centre of Carvoeiro, Villa Bispado is made up of a cluster of apartments set around a magnificent pool and outdoor lounge. There is room for up to 39 guests to enjoy the relaxed ambience of this glamorous villa, positioned just 1km from Carvoeiro’s busy centre. The large outdoor space offers lawned areas to relax on, a barbecue area, and sun loungers with parasols around the pool. The villa is close to the beach too, just 2km away, so it’s easy to come and go as you please. There are 11 apartments in total at Villa Bispado, making it a great choice for larger groups where you still want to retain some privacy. One of the apartments is a studio overlooking the sea, with a large terrace of its own. Five one-bedroom apartments can be found across the ground and first floors. Two of these come with a loft-style double bedroom, while the other three are large enough to accommodate three guests. As with all the apartments,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With some of the most stunning beaches on the Algarve in the vicinity, Carvoeiro is a town well worth discovering. It has developed a compelling offer to visitors, with a good range of restaurants, bars and amenities amongst the traditional whitewashed buildings of its centre, and beautiful sightseeing opportunities in all directions. Rugged cliff and secluded coves give the beaches of Carvoeiro plenty of character, with notable rock formations that have become attractions themselves. You can take a boat trip to see the caves of Praia de Benagil, where a circular ‘eye’ opening gives sight of a small beach hidden inside. Praia da Marinha, a short distance east, is considered to be one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, with incredibly transparent waters, and Praia da Carvoeiro, closest to the town itself, is a very pleasing spot too. Along the clifftop, you can admire Carvoeiro’s enviable surroundings from the boardwalk – many of the caves along the coast are visible from this vantage point. Another notable sight is the beautiful Alfanzina Lighthouse, and you may also come across the A Boneca restaurant. While there are many places to eat in Carvoeiro, not all can boast the incredible location of this one, amongst the rocks and caves, giving it an unrivalled ocean view. South of mountainous Monchique, at around 50 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport, Carvoeiro enjoys a great location west of that city. Well clear of the hedonism of the Albufeira strip, the resort has beautiful Portimão just 10km away, with its stunning marina and excellent shopping facilities, and golf courses and theme parks close by. You may also be tempted to take to the water in Carvoeiro, with windsurfing, kayaking and sailing all possibilities. Lively bars and nightlife are plentiful, but if you would rather chill out, the cool vibes of Manoel’s Jazz Club could well entice you.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra bed available, €65 per week per bed
- Changeover day : Saturday for July & August
- Any day for the remainder of the year