Enchanting Villa with Luxurious Courtyard and Large Pool
An oasis of calm within the resort of Carvoeiro, Villa Neves is a beautifully decorated villa with touches of traditional charm and contemporary style throughout. This unusually shaped villa, with its beautiful surrounding gardens, has an enchanting atmosphere that flows inside and out. Luxurious materials and furnishings create a sense of opulence - with modern conveniences also making it a very comfortable and well-equipped holiday home. The most impressive room of Villa Neves is undoubtedly the living space. Providing a dramatic focal point at the heart of the room is the enormous fireplace that blends contemporary cool with rustic character. A range of stylish sofas and chairs sit around this feature, making it the perfect area for socialising and relaxing. Patio doors run the whole length of one side, flooding the space with light and providing easy access to the stunning outside space. The dining area comprises of a table and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The amenities in Carvoeiro are within short distance of the villa, including supermarkets, shops, restaurants and bars. Carvoeiro Tennis Club is also only a short walk away for those who enjoy a game. The coast can be reached in less than 10 minutes by car, with Praia do Carvoeiro beach offering golden sands and a bustling atmosphere. The water is clear and calm, making it ideal for swimming and also for boat tours that can take you along the coast and out to nearby caves. Other outdoor activities to get involved in at Carvoeiro include taking a hiking trail through the hills and cliffs above the coastline. Around 20 minutes north is the historic fortified town of Silves, with a beautiful setting on the banks of the River Arade and nestled in the hills of the Algarve countryside. The most striking building is the red sandstone castle that sits high on a hill and overlooks the town below. All sorts of fascinating archaeological finds can be found on show within the castle walls and some stunning views open out before you as you stroll around. Portimão is another place to visit that’s rich in history, with the port city being around a 25-minute drive from the villa. It’s one of the largest cities in the Algarve and has a great range of shops, restaurants and bars dotted along its charming streets. A walk down the scenic waterfront and harbour is not to be missed and leads to the plazas of the old town. Plenty of fascinating buildings can be found here, including the Museu de Portimão and many churches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £450 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price plus five times a week
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price. According to consumption
- Wood for fireplace available upon request. A supplement may apply.
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pool heating charge? : €335 per week, to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request
- Changeover day : Saturday