Gorgeous Villa Offering Wonderful Views with Vast Terrace and Pool
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
A sizeable 6-bedroom villa with the most impressive outdoor space, Villa Beleza lies 8.5 km from Portimão and Alvor. The huge garden with its magnificent pool and hot tub enjoys beautiful views across the surrounding area, and the villa lies within easy reach of the stunning beaches which line the coast to the south. Surrounded on three sides by a spacious terrace and a pleasant lawn area on the other, this villa’s 10m x 7m swimming pool is a real treat. You have lots of sun loungers and a covered seating area, as well as a barbecue, and a large hot tub for the most decadent soak you’ll ever have. There is also a children’s pool for young visitors to enjoy.
Inside, you have a cinema room with an extensive collection of DVDs, a games room with table football, table tennis and games console. The main living and dining room is accessible via sliding doors from the terrace and offers a spacious seating area with large, chunky...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Calm and peaceful, the village of Alvor provides a pleasant contrast to some of the Algarve’s livelier resorts. It’s still a popular choice, with its beautiful beaches, riverside cafés and traditional feel attracting many visitors. It’s well-located for reaching other larger cities too, with Portimão and Lagos the nearest main towns. If you did want to party hard, the resort of Praia de Rocha is around 8km down the coast. You will be able to enjoy a quieter evening down by Alvor’s harbour, where you will find some restaurants and bars – it’s pleasant indeed to enjoy a relaxed meal with friends and get to know the local cuisine in such a beautiful setting. With its old city walls and castle, Silves was once the capital of the Algarve region, and reminders of its history are all around. It remains mostly untouched by the hand of modernisation, so it’s the place to go if you want to see Portugal is all about. Silves’ centre is compact, with some cobbled streets and hills, notably the one leading up to the eye-catching red-brick castle. There are other sights to see too, such as the city gate and Ponte Romana Bridge, and guided tours are available. A covered market and plenty of cafés and restaurants make for pleasant places to spend some time soaking up the ambience.</div> <div>If you are travelling to Silves from Portimão, around 14km away, you may be able to take a fishing boat tour from the harbour. These tours make their way up the Arada River, give you a couple of hours to see Silves, then return you to Portimão. Other activities include golf at the Silves Golf course, and nearby Lagoa offers fun for the children at the Slide & Splash water park.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €270 to be paid at the time of the booking (this will included cleaning 3x per week). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price. Air conditioning has an extra cost of €250 per week to be paid at the time of the booking (optional).
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €250 per week to be paid at the time of the booking. (optional).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €500 per week and €120 for the jacuzzi per week (to be paid at the time of the booking). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.