Luxurious Villa in the middle of multiple Vineyards with a Pool
Located in a place that almost seems unchanged and untouched by time, Villa San Benedetto oozed Montalcino charm, having been built on a travertine stone in Sienese style and given its first lease of life as a farm owned by Rossini Martelli that’s still standing and has been for over 70 years. It’s attached to the large Montalcino wine estate and dairy meaning that a wealth of rich cuisine and full-bodied wine at your fingertips and quite literally, on your doorstep.
Facing the broad, quaint Amiata valley with light flooding in from all angles and luscious greenery and foliage surrounding the space, Villa San Benedetto has been described as its own little world, so close to the local landscape and earth yet intimate enough to give you and your group or family the quality time spent together than you deserve, uninterrupted by the hustle and bustle of the outside world.
Surrounded by beautiful Brunello grape...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Montalcino wine estate is a dreamy paradise with vineyards spanning as far as the eye can see, home to six vineyard plots that each have their own type of alluring country Italian charm. Vigna al Leccio, Vigna Bassa, Vigna Curva, Vigna all’Ulivo, Vigna al Sasso and Vigna al Bosco all play an instrumental part in creating the region’s Brunello di Montalcino, Rosso di Montalcino and Antimo wine varieties. There is also a three storey cellar complex on site, where the grapes go in and the aged wine comes out. Described by many as a fairytale hilltop town to the south side of Siena, set inside the Edenic like a natural park, Val d’Orcia, famous worldwide for its unrivalled, gorgeous red wine. The town has almost been untouched since the 16th century, full of ancient woods, rolling hills and a range of fields filled with colourful flower varieties set in between olive groves. The historical centre of Montalcino is home to an intact fortress built in 1361 which is well worth a visit, even if just from the views you get from up high standing on top of its walls. The fortress comes alive in July when a jazz and wine festival is held within its grounds. Closeby, there’s also a tantalising, tall clock tower within the gothic town square, plus more than one ancient looking church that are all waiting to be explored inside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included