Charming Villa close to Village with Sparkling Pool
Villa Prazeres is a beautiful home that boasts a unique bright pink exterior. Located in the civil parish of Prazeres in the west of Madeira, the villa is an impressive home to enjoy your island holiday from. The outdoor area is an attractive and large space where you’ll definitely be spending most of your time. The garden is enhanced by a range of towering trees and houses a cosy veranda. Guests will easily be able to spend all day out on the veranda which has seating, table football and a charming built-in Madeira barbecue. There’s also a hammock at the front of the veranda fixed onto two pillars – what a tranquil way to appreciate the striking views. The villa’s outdoor pool is complemented by a sizzling hot tub that sits on the pool deck. Sun loungers are placed beside the pool, where you’ll surely enjoy savouring some Portuguese sunshine. Villa Prazeres possesses a contemporary yet homely aesthetic. Guests will find everything they...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Prazeres is now becoming more popular with visitors, due to its gorgeous countryside, which rests about 400 metres above sea-level. Whilst in Prazeres, you will discover a small collection of country restaurants & cafés, the Levada Nova trail and easy access to the plateau of Paul da Serra. Access to the rest of the island, Calheta beach and on to Funchal is very easy via the new expressway. If you wish to stretch your feet a little once you’ve become acquainted with your home, head to XS Café which is only a 10-minute walk away. The café serves fantastic coffee from Brazil and Colombia beans and a selection of cakes and chocolate. What’s better than sipping on a cup of coffee while admiring such great scenery in the background? Just a short stroll away from the villa sits Saloio Restaurant. The charming venue specialises in delicious home-cooked food & drinks including Portuguese piri piri chicken and Espetada. Though small, the restaurant boasts a vibrant atmosphere full of locals and friendly staff. Villa Prazeres is situated in an ideal location for nature walks and Madeira is an island made up of stunning and vast greenery. The epic nature and wildlife of the area will definitely be restorative to the soul and leave you with a lovely energy boost. The area of Levada do Norte is a popular hiking spot in Prazeres. It is one of the largest on the island and starts below the renowned Cabo Girão. The walk is best enjoyed with regular breaks where you can stop and take in all of the natural beauty. The views are simply breathtaking and will make you feel as if you are on top of the world. From vivid green hills to the quaint buildings that make up the various villages below, the island of Madeira will be yours to see at this viewpoint.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Please request - Pool Temperature of 24ºC is €140 per week, 25ºC is €170 per week & 26ºC is €200 per week. To be paid in cash on upon arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Parties are not permitted at this villa
- Other 2 : Cot & High Chair available upon request