Contemporary Villa with Alluring Terrace offering Beautiful Sea Views
Situated in a family-friendly neighbourhood in the picturesque village of Prazeres on the southwest coast of Madeira, this delightful modern villa with stunning sea views is a fantastic choice for a family or group of friends looking to get away from it all. Surrounded by an abundance of nature, with beautiful hiking trails on your doorstep as well as pretty beaches within a few minutes’ drive, you’ll love to experience the great outdoors that surrounds you. The local village will provide lovely traditional restaurants as well as shops in which to get all your essentials, but if you want a little more excitement then the charming town of Calheta is just 8km down the road. The contemporary feel to the villa through its modern architecture and stylish interior design will ensure guests feel truly relaxed during their stay. The open-plan living area on the ground floor is a wonderful space in which to entertain. Encompassing a comfortable...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is situated in a quiet family-friendly neighbourhood in the picturesque village of Prazeres in the relatively rural southwest region of Madeira. Where majestic mountains and lush banana plantations meet the crystal-clear azure waters of the Atlantic, there is something for everyone in this quiet corner of Madeira. Prazeres village has a gentle charm, with a little animal farm, herb garden and tea rooms attached to the local church. And for beach bums, Jardim do Mar - quite literally the ‘garden of the sea’, a scenic coastal area boasting three pebble beaches backed by spectacular scenery, is only minutes away. For adrenaline junkies, you’ll love to know the best surf on the Island can be found here. Just a short drive down the road you can find the lovely coastal town of Calheta. This popular spot is home to one of the first man-made beaches on the Island. With beautiful golden sand and beautifully clear waters, this family-friendly beach offers a range of activities including snorkelling, canoeing and windsurfing. And with frequent whale watching tours also on offer, the whole family are kept entertained. The town itself has a great variety of restaurants offering fantastic seafood, as well as a good number of bars and shops. And for something a little different, the sugar cane museum and working factory is well worth a visit. One of the most breath-taking activities on the Island of Madeira has to be the wonderful 2,092 kilometres of narrow stone irrigation channels known as levadas that are used as hiking trails, criss-crossing Madeira's lush mountainous countryside into the Laurisilva forest. In fact, there are three stunning trails within easy reach of the villa, offering spectacular views, so be sure to pack appropriate footwear! 40km east of the villa you’ll find Madeira’s historic capital Funchal, a fantastic destination for a fun-packed day trip. Funchal is a wonderful city in a beautiful setting amidst banana plantations and floral gardens, facing proudly out to the glistening Atlantic Ocean. Amble along the promenade enjoying a glass or two of Poncha in one of the beachfront bars, before taking the cable car up to Monte to visit the world-renowned tropical gardens. Little and big kids will love the traditional wicker taboggan run back down to the old town where you can enjoy mouth-watering seafood, delicious skewered meats and exquisite tapas in one of the many fantastic restaurants. The whole Island is relatively easy to explore due to its size. So whether it’s wine tasting in the south, or relaxing in the black lava pools of the north, the stunning natural scenery of Madeira ensures there really is something for everyone here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200, charged to clients' credit card 48 hours prior to the arrival and refunded in full after departure, subject to full damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : €90 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : €35 per day, to be paid in cash upon arrival