Charming Villa with Panoramic Views, Pool, and Beach Nearby
This charming villa is situated in the lush mountainside of Pazares on the southwest coast of Madeira, offering outstanding views out over the azure Atlantic. With a quant village on your doorstep as well as the coastal town of Calheta just ten minutes-drive away you will have a variety of amenities close by. And with activities ranging from surfing, canoeing and spectacular hiking all within easy reach you’ll love to embrace the great outdoors. Accommodating up to six guests this lovely villa offers bright relaxing spaces, all finished in tasteful modern décor. As you enter you will be welcomed by a delightful open-plan living-dining room, bathed in natural light through a bank of glass doors that open onto the terrace. With a comfortable seating area and a large dining table you will love to entertain in this peaceful space, appreciating the stunning sea views. Upstairs, the three attractive bedrooms are all finished with modern...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is situated just minutes from the village of Prazeres in the relatively rural southwest region of Madeira. This quaint little village is considered one of the most picturesque on the Island surrounded by majestic mountains, lush green valleys and beautiful nature trails. And with a charming little animal farm, herb garden and tea rooms, you and your family will love to while away the day here. Also, within easy reach, is the alluring Jardim do Mar, quite literally the garden of the sea, a scenic coastal area boasting three pebble beaches backed by spectacular scenery. And with access to the best waves on the Island surf is most definitely up! Just five minutes-drive down the road you can find the livelier village of Calheta. This pretty area is a very popular spot due to its beautiful sandy beaches and crystal-clear water, where many activities from snorkelling and canoeing to surfing and windsurfing are all on offer, ensuring the whole family are kept entertained. The area also boasts wonderful historic churches and a variety of shops bars and restaurants. And for something a little different, the sugar cane museum and working factory is well worth a visit, where you’ll enjoy a slice of delicious traditional honey cake and glass of Poncha on your way round. 42km east you’ll discover Madeira’s historic capital Funchal, amidst banana plantations and wonderful gardens where flowers bloom all year round in the shelter of the verdant mountains. Funchal is a beautiful city, relaxed by day and exciting by night. You’ll love to amble along its picturesque seafront promenade enjoying a drink in one of its many beachfront bars. From here take the cable car to Monte, where you can visit the world-renowned Monte Palace Tropical Garden. And to get back to the Old Town from Monte don’t miss sliding down the steep hill on a traditional wicker toboggan! Once in the old town, be sure to visit some of the fabulous restaurants serving mouth-watering skewered meats, alongside exquisite tapas and heavenly desserts such as honey cake and passion fruit pudding. Football fans will also enjoy a visit to a museum in honour of Madeira’s best loved son Cristiano Ronaldo here. There are a wide range of activities on offer on the Island, but one of the most breath-taking has to be a glorious hike along some of the 2,092 kilometres of narrow stone irrigation channels known as levadas, criss-crossing Madeira's lush mountainous countryside into the Laurisilva forest. In fact, three stunning trails can be found within easy reach of your villa. And for the adrenaline junkies amongst you, try your hand at the many mountain-bike trails that plunge and ascend this beautiful landscape, or throw yourself into some canyoning, which will have you sliding over cascades and abseiling down waterfalls. For the more serene, a wine tasting tour is a must. Head to Camara de Lobos, a lovely traditional fishing village 39km east for a free Madeira wine tasting experience at local producer Henriques & Henriques. Or perhaps the black lava bathing pools of Porto Moniz, 26km north, will provide the perfect trip, where the meeting of Atlantic waves and a prehistoric volcanic eruption has formed spiky rings of black lava rock along the waterfront turning it into one of the world's weirdest and most beautiful swimming baths. However, you like to spend your holiday, Madeira’s year-round climate and stunning natural scenery, from sublime mountain ranges, rugged cliffs, lush forests and delightful flower gardens, will provide you with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful holiday experience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200, charged to clients' credit card 48 hours prior to the arrival and refunded in full after departure, subject to full damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : €90 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : €35 per day, to be paid in cash upon arrival