Luxurious Villa with Breathtaking Views and Pool
This lovely modern villa is perched amidst the lush hillside of Pazeres on the southwest coast of Madeira, offering spectacular views over the Atlantic in a quiet, peaceful setting. With a charming mountainside village on your doorstep as well as the coastal town of Calheta just a short drive away, you will have a variety of amenities close by. This stunning corner of Madeira offers many activities that will immerse you in the beautiful nature that surrounds, from spectacular hiking trails, to the best surf on the Island, as well as paragliding, canoeing and snorkelling. Up to six guests can enjoy the bright open spaces that this villa affords. With fresh neutral décor, stylish furniture and fittings and contemporary artwork throughout, you will love the relaxing ambience it exudes. On entering the villa, you will be met by a fantastic open plan living area, and immediately struck by the breath-taking views on offer through a bank of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Idelisa is situated in the charming, picturesque village of Prazeres in the relatively rural southwest region of Madeira. This idyllic corner of the Island benefits from its own microclimate ensuring balmy year-round temperatures and a lush dynamic landscape. Perched high up on a majestic mountainside, this quant village offers visitors a lovely little animal farm, herb garden, cider mill and tea rooms making for a great little day out, as well as a sprinkling of welcoming traditional restaurants. Enjoy a colourful market day on Sundays gathering locally grown fruit and vegetables and delicious fish straight off the fishing boats nearby. A steep path offering breath-taking views, or a short drive, takes you down to the ancient fishing village of Paúl do Mar. Relatively inaccessible until recent years, this coastal paradise hugged by commanding cliffs is the perfect spot to amble round, taking in its tranquil charms. Considered the hottest part of Madeira, the pretty beach is an ideal place to soak up those rays, and for those surf-seekers amongst you, the best waves on the Island can be found here, so grab your board and have a go! For a little more action, just a ten-minute drive down the road you can find the livelier village of Calheta. This pretty area is popular due to its lovely sandy beach and crystal-clear water, where many activities are on offer, including snorkelling, canoeing, windsurfing, whale watching and even paragliding. And with beautiful historic churches, a variety of shops, bars and charming local restaurants, even a modern marina, there is plenty here to keep the whole family happy. Don’t miss a free tour of the sugar cane museum and working factory, where you can enjoy a slice of delicious traditional honey cake and glass of Poncha on your way round. There are a wide range of activities on offer throughout the Island, but one that really shouldn’t be missed is the 2,092 kilometres of hiking trails along narrow stone irrigation channels known as levadas, which cut across Madeira's lush mountainous countryside into the Laurisilva forest. Prezeres is the perfect starting point to explore three beautiful trails, taking you to hidden waterfalls and stunning panoramic viewpoints. If it’s a more dynamic activity you’re after, 4x4 tours across the Island are a must, taking you across the mind-blowing landscape that the volcanic origin of the island has created. For a gentler activity, perhaps try a wine tasting tour on the south coast of the Island, or a day trip to the historic Capital of Funchal with its charming old town. There really is something for everyone on this beautiful Island of Madeira.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200, charged to clients' credit card 48 hours prior to the arrival and refunded in full after departure, subject to full damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : €90 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : €35 per day, to be paid in cash upon arrival