Fantastic, Laidback Villa with Pool
Villa Corcovado is set in a more rural part of Boliqueime. It’s an ideal retreat for a large family or group of friends, looking for a more laidback setting. As you enter the villa, there is a staircase immediately on your left taking you to the first floor. Here you will find an airy bedroom with a double bed and another, more spacious, bedroom with two double beds. Both bedrooms share a vast veranda that would be fit for any King and his Queen. A large beige tiled bathroom, with a blue floral trim, can be found down the corridor. Down the stairs, the other two bedrooms can be found. An en-suite double bedroom with a bathtub and a twin bedroom, with access to a bathroom down the corridor, are located. The centrepiece of the ground floor is the living area. It is incredibly cosy and has a beautifully constructed interior brick ceiling. Two of the sofas extend into beds, making it an ideal setting for a late movie night, or for two...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Boliqueime is full of rich Roman history and be located near the area of Vilamoura. Once an old fishing village; Roman Baths can be found in the town, where the walls tell the history of the destination, through their murals. Vilamoura is a trendy seaside town, that attracts a classy traveller. A host of prestigious yachts & boats swarm the Marina, which spills onto a strip of stylish bars, locally renowned restaurants and a casino. The glamour does not end there, as Praia da Marina and Praia de Falesia - two alluringly sandy beaches, can be found a short walk away. In terms of activities, by choosing Boliqueime you are certainly not handicapped. This region has a fine reputation amongst golf enthusiasts and has a number of championship courses to choose from. If you have any backhanded thoughts regarding golf, never fear, as Vilamoura has over fifty tennis courts for you to choose from. Numerous water-sports centres scattered within the town allow you to enjoy anything from snorkelling to boat trips. The closest city is Faro and it only takes half an hour on the road, so consider renting a car to make the most of your time in the Algarve.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating upon request - €210 per week
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen included in the rental price. Beach Towels upon request - €3 per towel
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Sunday from June - September, otherwise Flexible
- Minimum stay : 4-7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & High Chair €25 each, per week
- Other Ts and Cs : Pool fence €150