Sophisticated and Stylish Villa with Pool and Private Tennis Courts
Villa Pedro is a sophisticated, stylish and modern villa located in Boliqueime on the Algarve coastline only a short drive to the coastal town of Olhos D’Agua. Set within a lovely landscaped garden, this villa has its own private tennis court and separate games room complete with a pool table, Television, DVD player and PlayStation 3, perfect to keep the whole family happy. There is also a heated outdoor swimming pool with separate children’s pool and a lovely outdoor dining area, ideal for dining al fresco and relaxing with a cold drink in hand. One of the best features of this property is the 180 degree outstanding view of the Algarve coastline. Set over 2 storeys, there are 5 spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning throughout, which is especially handy as Portugal reaches high temperatures all year round. The whole property has been tastefully designed with comfort in mind, giving it a really homely feel....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Boliqueime is a picturesque Portuguese village located in the Algarve. Its quaint white-washed buildings and narrow streets are full of charm. Drive only 8 minutes to Olhos De Agua to enjoy the sandy beaches and variety of eateries, bars and shops.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Security deposit : €50 per person
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen changed only for 2 week stays / 1 towel change per week / Pool towels included
- Pets welcome? : Only guide dogs
- Changeover day : Between 1st July - 1 September, change over day is Saturday. The rest of the year, changeover day can be anyday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Cleaning 3 times a week
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Pool heating charge? : €300 per week for adult & children's pool. €110 for just the children's pool.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional Baby Cots €10 per Night
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra Fold Out Beds €20 each, per Night