Stunning Oceanfront Villa with Great Views, Pool, and Spa
With stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, Villa Ruinas sits in extensive grounds within walking distance of the closest Beach. Close to Albufeira, this six-bedroom villa on the Algarve coast has a beautiful pool and gardens and is easily reached too, at around 35 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area give this villa great views and a bright, airy feel. You can walk straight out onto a spacious terrace where a large pool, spa bath and seating area await you. The garden also features a covered dining space, and sun loungers sit both poolside and on the villa’s upper terrace. Another special feature can be found on the manicured lawn, where a large day-bed sits majestically for the ultimate lazy days. Step inside the villa and you’ll find a spacious lounge and dining room with eye-catching furnishings and a kitchen equipped with everything from a coffee machine to an American-style fridge freezer....
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ruinas is located just 7 minutes by foot to the famous Strip in Albufeira, which boasts many bars, and clubs. There is a selection of restaurants, a beach, bars and a large supermarket. The town of Albufeira is only a short drive or bus route along the coast, and the nine-hole golf courses at Balaia and Pine Cliffs are close by. You are also a short car trip from the charming resort of Olhos d'Agua. Albufeira was traditionally a popular fishing village which has now evolved into a thriving resort town with a modern marina, sandy beaches, vibrant nightlife and endless activities for all the family to enjoy. Beyond the white sandy beaches there are dramatic cliffs and coves along the coast. Neighbouring towns offer water-sports including water-skiing and jet-skiing. There is also the opportunity to go dolphin-watching and take a boat trip. The coastal town itself boasts multiple shopping opportunities, nightclubs and restaurants whilst further inland, in the hills, there are multiple golf courses. So, whatever your preference, there is an activity to suit every member of the holiday party.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €500 (weekly, to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool heating charge? : €500
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot €40
- High Chair €35
- Stairgate €35
- Children Playground €40
- Baby Swing Chair €30
- Intercom for Babies €40
- Bed Side Rails €30
- Baby Walker €30
- Booster Seat €30
- Pool Fence €400
- (Prices based on hire for a week, for Baby & Child equipment)
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Bed linen is changed every other day and towels are changed daily.