Quiet, Modern Villa with Lovely Garden and Pool
Villa Florestina is a modern three bedroom property located in a quiet and tranquil area of the Algarve. The villa is situated a twenty-minute walk from the beach and nestled in between vast stretches of greenery and low trees that enable optimal opportunity to capture the sun. In the lovely garden, you will be able to enter your private pool with easy access Roman steps, and plenty of sun lounges and umbrellas dotted around that provide much-needed shade from the blazing Portuguese sunshine. Guests will be delighted to use the outside living room complete with comfortable sofas, a coffee table and an outdoor barbeque. Here, you can utilise the outer space just as much as the inside by enjoying drinks and meals while overlooking the villa’s luscious green lawn and full gorgeous countryside. The property benefits from tastefully designed, stylish and contemporary interiors throughout and minimal colours. Stepping inside, you will...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Florestina is located in a quiet area in the centre of the Algarve. Salgados beach lies within 3km of Villa Florestina which is mainly frequented by the local Portuguese population. The beach is situated next to a natural reserve with a plethora of bird species. Children will love this beach for its small water inlet, allowing them to play and splash about safely. Visitors will be delighted with the miles-long golden sand and the magnificent views. Activities including water sports and bird watching are available and there are an excellent bar and restaurant located at the beaches’ entrance. Albufeira Old Town Square is around a fifteen-minute drive from Villa Florestina and is known for its buzzing atmosphere and variety of bars, restaurants, shops and galleries. The ancient fishing village is set across quaint cobblestone streets that visitors can get lost in a while selecting from the fantastic variety of drinking spots, eateries and live entertainment. It is an excellent location to people-watch, with seafront restaurants being beautiful choices for freshly caught fish and dining under the sunrise or sunset. Galeria de Arte Pintor Samora Barros is in this area and is an art gallery dedicated to showcasing the work of late Portuguese painter Samora Barros. The free entry gallery featured great works by various artists and was previously a 20th-century electrical power station before being renovated into an art gallery in 1988. Visitors can view the collection of visual art placed across two floors. The building itself is a beautiful site with large arched windows and a bright white exterior.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathrooms is available upon reques for an additional €30 per day
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August
- Other Ts and Cs : Two extra beds are available upon request for the 7th and 8th guests. Extra €15 per person per day (€20 per person per day between July - August)