Chic Villa with Beautiful Pool and Relaxing Sauna
The elegant and luxurious Villa Coral is a stunning getaway for big families and large groups of friends. Located in Portugal’s hot Algarve, Villa Coral boasts an outdoor pool that beautifully lights up at night, a relaxing wooden sauna and spacious rooms inside of the property. The white exterior of the villa is complemented by lovely flowering trees growing up its front. Hedges, pine trees and plants surround Villa Coral making it truly feel like an escape into paradise. Guests will be able to fully absorb the surrounding nature with a quaint stone terrace complete with a seating and dining area as well as a hammock for swinging the sunny days away. The terrace benefits from a wooden roof with lanterns hanging down and plenty of seats to dine, relax and entertain friends. The gorgeous pool comes with sun lounges situated in a prime location for catching sun rays. Inside, the striking bright pink dining room has seating for up to six...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located near the old town of Guia in Albufeira, Villa Coral boasts peaceful surroundings with plenty to see, watch and do. Guia is a small civil parish situated in the Algarve. As Guia is inland from the coast it is a great place to take in the natural greenery of the Algarve and is well known for creating the delicious and popular Piri-Piri Chicken. The area is also appreciated for its fine wines and is home to the award-winning Adega do Cantor winery at the top of Quinta do Miradouro that is partly owned by singer Sir Cliff Richard. Visitors can enjoy a scenic tour of the vineyards, winery and cellars before stopping off at the tasting bar, where they can try the array of beautiful wines and possibly make a purchase. One of the Algarve’s first shopping centres is located in Guia, where visitors can find food, clothes, appliances, souvenirs and more. The modern shopping centre also holds a food court and a multiplex cinema that showcases films in English. Praia dos Pescadores in Albufeira is only 4km from Villa Coral and is a beach lovers paradise with striking cliffs in the backdrop providing projection from harsh winds. The beach location is ideal for watching romantic sunsets and gets quite busy in the wonderful summer months. This old fisherman’s beach is accessible through an escalator that leads down from behind the cliffs in the Old Town and boasts a range of lovely and fresh seafood restaurants and sports activities such as parasailing and volleyball.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £650 credit card authorisation before travel which is to be released subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning included in the rental price
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms