Stunning Villa with Panoramic Views and a Pool
This sumptuous home is brimming with local flavour: sloping terracotta roof, pretty wooden shutters, original stone and framed at every turn by prettily creeping trellis. Nestled on a sloping hillside, with Renaissance art-worthy views of the surrounding hills and rolling countryside, guests will enjoy a veritable tranquil and green oasis.
Classically handsome, this home offers charismatic proportions, and such graceful finishes! The grounds at Villa Buccelatto are simply enchanting: this is a place to truly escape the crowds and adjust the pace, to enjoy outdoor living, elegant al fresco dining, reclining in the covered terrace with a glass of wine as the sun softens over the hills, or an invigorating...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 200kw. Excess charged at €0.45 per Kwh, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Maid service included 2 hours twice a week
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other 2 : Welcome basked including provisions for a light dinner upon arrival and the following day breakfast
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights in low season, 7 nights in mid and high season.
- Heating costs included? : Not included. Heating and air-conditioning are charged at €0,86/lt, payable locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.