Dazzling Villa with Vineyard, Winde Cellar with Pool
Perched high on the hills in the endlessly undulating terrain of rural Tuscany, Villa Anjelica offers luxury accommodation for up to 20 guests in this breath-takingly scenic landscape.
From the moment you enter the dazzling entrance hall, the villa embodies the traditional Lucchese style, with delightful terracotta floors and fabulous chestnut beamed ceilings oozing rustic charm and an elegant sense of history. Alongside this, the light and airy design, modern furniture and décor, WiFi throughout, plasma TVs and other thoughtful touches create a contemporary comfort. The spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, together with the extra services available make it ideal for large groups, while a separate study and TV room ensure everybody has the space they need to relax, unwind and enjoy their holiday in their own special way. In the living room you will find a gorgeous array of furniture and plants in front of the beautiful...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled among picturesque medieval villages in the tranquil and undisturbed natural environment and unforgettable landscapes of Tuscany, Villa Anjelica is the perfect villa for any food, wine or nature-lover. While you will feel utterly isolated and at one with the natural world, in fact, the closest town of Sant Alessio is just a short walk away, and the famously beautiful town of Lucca, with its traditional architecture and steady pace of life, is just a 10-minute drive away. The home is just half an hour from both tennis and golf facilities, with several world-class golf courses within just 40km of the villa. So, whether you’re aiming to be professional or are yet to try your hand at this thoroughly relaxing sport, as an exclusive guest of the club, now is the perfect opportunity to indulge, in the luscious surroundings of vineyards and cypress trees typical of the area. This incredible villa is perfectly located to both enjoy the tranquil calm of the Tuscan countryside and to visit the famous art cities of Florence, about 85km away, or Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage site, just a little further afield, ideal for a day trip! In the area, you will find plenty of opportunities for wine tasting, as a world-famous wine (and olive oil!) producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo and many others. Within just half an hour you can explore Pisa, Viareggio and Montecatini Terme! While the Marble Mountains, ideal for a hike, are just 20km away, and the Parco Naturale Migliarino San Rossore Massaciuccoli, alongside many beaches, is a short drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including a mid-week change.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement will apply (payable locally).
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : House manager at guests' disposal during their stay.
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :
- Pool towels included? : Yes, including a mid-week change.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.