Alluring Tuscan Villa with Tranquil Views and Garden
Villa Morgana is a vibrant and alluring Tuscan villa set within abundant private grounds, brimming with traditional charm, with stunningly rustic views.
This stylish home was designed and constructed by its first owner - a distinguished international landscaper and interior designer. He built the house to resemble an old luxury resort in Tuscany, whilst providing all contemporary comforts. Both elegant, yet home-like, this home offers discreet and understated luxury within a warm and inviting environment, framed by beautiful poplars and pine trees, mustard clad exterior and shaded verandas.
The lawns are impeccably executed, with elegant parasols and swinging garden seats, an array of al fresco dining spots and views that are straight out of a Renaissance painting! The pool is dazzling in its elegance, framed by fragrant jasmine plants, statues and billowing four-poster day bed. Guests will adjust the pace as they...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Morgana is nestled in the Val d’Orcia, outside of Siena, in Northern Tuscany. Siena is the embodiment of a medieval city. Throughout the centuries, the city's Gothic appearance has been preserved and today it is listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO. Piazza del Campo dominates the city centre and is the starting point of every visit. It is one of the biggest medieval squares in the world and has an unmistakable peculiar shell-shape. Every year, in the summer months, the famous Palio Horse Race takes place here. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its splendid hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colours. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art and others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. This captivating region is a hub of Italian life, boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2.000,00 payable by Wire Transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm (late check-in fee: €25, payable locally).
- Departure time : By 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price (changed on Wednesdays).
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. Short-breaks may be allowed on request only from September to mid-May.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €100/day, paid locally. Wood for the fireplace: extra €250/week (if required).
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool heating charge? : Extra € 250,00/day (if booked before arrival: €1500,00/week). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning included in the rental price.
- Security deposit :