Luxurious Estate with Immaculate Gardens and Pool
Tenuta Cona is a sumptuous, elegant estate in the heart of Chianti: a beautiful eighteenth-century villa surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and rolling farmland. This villa is among the most beautiful in central Italy, with an intriguing history, this aesthetically excellent home was protected during wartime bombing by great housing works of art.
Today this classically beautiful villa is subdivided into six apartments, and two villas, ranging from the “Piccolo” apartment which is ideal for a couple, as a romantic hideaway, or a couple with a child, to the stunning Case Villa which accommodates sixteen guests.
The estate comprises a wine tasting barn, as well as its olive oil production; Tenuta Cona offers all the wonders of a private holiday home in the richest and cultured part of Tuscany, whilst providing an array of amenities that come with the more extensive estate complex: cooking classes for groups of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tenuta Bona is just ten kilometres from Florence, in the heart of the wine region of Chianti. Wine tasting and vineyard tours are therefore easily accessible, both on-site and in the surrounding area. At just one hour’s distance is Arezzo; likewise, Siena is an hour and a half away, while San Gimignano, Volterra, Pisa and Lucca are only two hours away. For shopping, there is an outlet centre designed to provide visitors with luxury products which are the best of Italian and international brands. The region is known for its rich culinary heritage, including truffles, cured meats and traditional sweets and pastries. Close to the main cities in Tuscany know for their artistic heritage: Pietrasanta, famous for art galleries and an excellent array of restaurants, this area of Northern Tuscany is rich with culture and history: archaeological sites, national parks, castles, mountain trails and open-air theatre, guests will have ample options to choose from. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its beautiful hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colour.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : € 3000 by credit card
- Arrival time : 1 -5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Small size to be requested before arrival, € 30 per week
- Changeover day : Saturday in Peak Season
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3-7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price. €5 per cubic metre
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price. €1 per person per day, up to €6
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Welcome pack € 30,00 (price for every 4 guests), to be requested before arrival