Majestic Estate in the Tuscan Hills with Private Spa
Il Sensale can be described as nothing less than majestic! This imperial home nonetheless retains an original farmhouse feel; set within the sweetest and verdant, rural spot, it offers a secluded, stylish idyll overlooking rolling acres of Renaissance landscapes.
This elegant, independent home imbibes all the natural beauty of the region, along with original rustic charm: farmhouse style terracotta sloping tiled roods, arches, pale olive coloured shutters, swaying poplar trees and views across olive groves and vineyards make this home every inch the tranquil yet tasteful haven it is.
The outdoors spaces are sumptuous; immaculately maintained lawns and gardens, offering an array of different levels, open lawns ideal for games and fun, or secluded nooks for romantic meals; wonderful poolside privacy by way of patio and lounging space, and at every turn, bright, fragrant flowering plants.
Set on its...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set within its grounds, Il Sensale is just five minutes from the village of Tavarnelle Val di Pesa. The region is known for its rich culinary heritage, including truffles, cured meats and traditional sweets and pastries. Florence and Siena are a both no more than an hour’s drive from the villa. Close to the main cities in Tuscany know for their artistic heritage: Pietrasanta, famous for art galleries and an excellent array of restaurants, this area of Northern Tuscany is rich with culture and history: archaeological sites, national parks, castles, mountain trails and open-air theatre, guests will have ample options to choose from. The Tuscan landscape is considered among the best that Italy has to offer, with its beautiful hills, elegant architecture, olive trees and vineyards the views at every turn are enchanting and awash with seasonally changing colour.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : € 1000 payable by credit card, pre-authorization
- Arrival time : 3 - 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price up to € 300
- > If not included, what are they? : Over € 300,00 of consumption, € 0,50 per unit (meter reading upon arrival and departure)
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Heating costs not included, € 4,00 per unit (meter reading upon arrival and departure)
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price € 10,50 per person, free of charge children under 13
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :