Extraordinary Estate with Vineyard and Pool
Accommodating up to 38 guests in 19 luxurious bedrooms, Dimora Torricella is a truly breath-taking villa mansion in the heart of Tuscany.
Five magnificent buildings are dispersed across the historical family estate of a highly acclaimed Renaissance Italian artist. The estate is made up of the main villa, the farmhouse, the gallery, the olive press and the studio. Each building has been restored tastefully and lovingly to retain an authentic Florentine charm while adding a fresh sense of class and elegance, demonstrated by the exquisite antique furnishings in every room.
Across the estate, there are six living rooms, five dining rooms, five kitchens, two cellars, two laundry rooms, a chapel, a library and two separate annexe buildings ensuring maximum privacy. The kitchens are incredibly modern, with all the latest facilities to fulfill any culinary desires. Daily continental breakfast is provided on a complimentary...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Outdoor Dining Area
This infamous 14th century estate is nestled in the sensational rolling hills of Florence, among farms, forests, vineyards and ancient hamlets. The calm, tranquil surroundings make it hard to believe that the beautiful Florence city centre, once the heart of the Italian Renaissance movement, is just 2km away! Indeed, while you will feel totally at one with the natural world, enveloped in luscious forests and hills – museums, galleries, palaces and churches which hold some of the greatest artistic treasures on earth, as well as fine wine and dining experiences and designer shopping (a dream for any fashionista!), are almost within walking distance, or just a short drive away! While the villa is perfectly located to visit Florence, Siena, another fine art city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just a little further afield, making it ideal for a day trip! Nearby activities include hot air ballooning, helicopter charters, scooter tours, golf, hiking, biking, paintball, horse-riding and so much more. The location is also great for a wine tasting, as a world-famous wine and olive oil producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo (who once stayed at the property!) and many others. For more outdoor pursuits, head to the Pratomagno mountain range or the 300-acre Natural Park near Reggello, both perfect for enjoying a little physical activity and the fresh air and tranquillity of nature.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card guarantee
- Arrival time : 2.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :