Luxurious Villa with Stunning Views, Pool, and Garden
A newly constructed stone villa located in the lovely village of Trevinano, favorably placed between the Lazio, Tuscany, and Umbria. The villa is within close proximity to Rome and Florence.
Casale Cocca reflects the style of an ancient Tuscan farmhouse with wooden beams, terracotta and travertine floors. The interior is decorated with furniture made by master craftsmen offering a warm and enveloping atmosphere.
The villa sleeps 9 guests in 4 double bedrooms all equipped with an LED TV. There’s also an additional single bedroom. A small library with English and Italian books along with some games will guarantee hours of fun with your friends and family.
The outside terrace offers a stunning view of the Natural Reserve of Monte Rufeno’s green woods and the rolling Tuscan hills, both providing the perfect setting for relaxation.
Guests will find serenity while walking through the private garden adorned with...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is favorably located near the beautiful towns and villages in Lazio, Tuscany, and Umbria. The castle of Monaldeschi is visible from the villa and is just 1km west of the villa, in the town of Trevinano. Visitors of Trevinano are able to easily reach lakes, mountains, and the sea. Lazio is probably Italy's most visited region because it is home to the country's capital city, Rome. The landscape is a mixture of flat plains and rolling hills, with more mountainous regions in the south and east where the landscape rises up into the Apennines. The region's capital, Rome, is home to numerous tourist attractions including the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Vatican City. Being one of the world's most important tourist destinations, Rome can be visited time and time again and visitors will still not see everything this splendid city has to offer. <b>Nearby Areas</b> - San Casciano dei Bagni (SI) Tuscany (10km) - Riserva Naturale di Monte Rufeno (VT) Lazio (10km) - Acquapendente (VT) Lazio (12km) - Cetona (SI) Tuscany (22km) - Sarteano (SI) Tuscany (24km) - Torre Alfina (VT) Lazio (25km) - Citta della Pieve (PG) Umbria (27km) - Bolsena Lake (VT) Lazio (28km) - Solvana, Sorano e Pitigliano (GR) Tuscany (30km-40km) - Chiusi (SI) Tuscany (32km) - Orvieto (TR) Umbria (30km) - Civita di Bagnoregio (VT) Lazio (45km) - Motepulciano (SI) Tuscany (45km) - Monte Amiata (SI) Tuscany (50km) <b>** Please note the property is close to Montepulciano but actually located in Lazio**</b>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €75, payable locally upon arrival. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Extra €70 payable locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.