Adventurous Villa with Pool and Outdoor Activities
If your family is looking for a grand Italian countryside adventure, this villa in Tuscany will delight them all. The property includes both a large farmhouse and a cottage that can accommodate the whole family on holiday, with 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms in total.
Set in the noth-east of Tuscany, Casa Cerlo boasts a strategic location for those looking for a holiday in the pursuit of both adventure and culture.
Inside, rough wooden ceiling beams are a classic counterpoint to the pale terracotta tile of the floor, the crisp gingham sheets, and the clean modern kitchen. A maid service is included for your stay, so no need to worry about anything but your next outing. The grounds outside feature a large private swimming pool nestled in the grass of the rolling Apennine foothills.
Surrounded by breath-taking scenery, it is the perfect place if you are a trekking and hiking fan. There is also a tennis court 4 km from the villa...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tuscany is also the cradle of art and culture. Vicchio (6 km) is the hometown of the famous Italian painter and every May they held the traditional 'Festa Contadina' (farmers festival) where you can try some delious food and discover the local traditions. For the art lovers, Florence is only 1 hour by car. Here you can admire Michelangelo's David, the famous cupola and the Uffizi Galleri. Don't miss the delicious Italian ice-cream that you can buy is the artisanal shops. Also Bologna is within easy reach, cross the regional border and discover different traditions, architecture and delicacies. You are spoilt for choice! What are you waiting for?
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable on arrival that will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Not included in the rental price, on consumption
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Changeover day can be flexible.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Telephone calls will be charged dependent on usage on departure.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa