Gorgeous 7-Bedroom Villa with Seaview Terrace and Pool
With its glorious sea-view terrace and rustic charms, Villa Nicolina is all you could wish for in your Italian holiday home. Located in Acquara village at the edges Massa Lubrense town and just 20 minutes’ drive from the centre of Sorrento, this villa enjoys a stunning coastal location and amenities – including an outdoor pool with adjacent spring water-filled hot tub.
Villa Nicolina sits in its private gardens, alive with the scent of herbs, flowers and ripening fruits. There is a huge variety, from kiwis to passion fruit and pomegranates and much more organically grown treats for you to enjoy.
A calming villa with on-site studio, many people make use of Villa Nicolina as a yoga retreat or indulge in beauty treatments, reflexology or other therapies. An experienced yoga teacher can be booked to instruct you at the villa – and don’t forget to make use of the Zen Room.
For less focused relaxation, grab a sun...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Beautiful sunsets, rugged cliffs and sweeping views make Sorrento one of Italy’s real treasures. It attracts many visitors, but Sorrento's recenlty pedestrianised Old Town remains as enchanting as ever, with colourful and central Piazza Tasso as good a place as any to get your bearings and enjoy a real cup of Italian coffee. The clear turquoise waters and golden beaches are another fine reason to visit Sorrento, along with many cultural offerings – be they musical or cinematic events, or museums keeping the city’s long and eventful history alive. All sorts of tours and excursions are available to give you the full Sorrento experience, to take you further afield to the islands of Capri and Ischia, or see Vesuvius or its near neighbour, Naples. You will certainly have the opportunity to eat well and often, in Sorrento – with hundreds of wine bars, cool lounges and restaurants, many of impressively high quality, lining the city’s streets. The wider area has yet more to inspire you, with the beautiful beaches and bays of the Amalfi Coast as numerous as they are delightful – those of nearby Marina della Lobra and Massa Lubrense, the legendary ‘Land of Sirens’, are surely worth a trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm (€30 for late arrivals after 10.00 pm).
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €300, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning in the bedrooms only.