Stunning 5-Bedroom Villa with Large Terraces and Views
From its magnificent hillside vantage point, you can take in the incomparable views of the Nerano Bay and the Amalfi Coast which make Villa Nerano so unique. Featuring a spacious terrace overlooking a swimming pool and olive groves on the lower level, this villa allows up to 12 guests to experience the delights of the Sorrento Peninsula in impressive style.
Arriving via a small courtyard, you will reach the south-facing terrace with its beautiful views of the azure ocean beyond. It’s just one of some outdoor areas where you can enjoy the incredible scenery and reliably sunny weather, with plenty of spots to sit or dine.
A stone staircase leads down to the 6.3m x 3.3m infinity pool. There is also a barbecue and an outdoor kitchen dominated by massive "cotto" ceramic table on this level, with a wood-burning oven perfect for pizzas. A chef can be arranged if you would like to make sure they are 100%...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
You are just a short walk from the hamlet of Torca, where you can find a restaurant and some shops selling authentic Italian foods. The larger town of Sant'Agata Sui Due Golfi is roughtly 1km away and you’re close to the peninsula’s southern coast too, lined with beautiful beaches like the pretty Marina del Cantone – a favourite with locals and only 10km from Villa Nerano. The clear turquoise waters and golden beaches are another excellent reason to visit this area along with its many cultural offerings – be they musical or cinematic events, or museums keeping the city’s long and eventful history alive. All sorts of tours and excursions are available to give you the full Italian experience, to take you further afield to the islands of Capri and Ischia, or see Vesuvius or its near neighbour, Naples. The wider area has yet more to inspire you, with the beautiful beaches and bays of the Amalfi Coast as numerous as they are delightful – those of nearby Marina di Puolo and Massa Lubrense, the legendary ‘Land of Sirens’, are surely worth a trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm (€30 for late arrivals after 10.00 pm).
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €300, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.