Cozy 3-Bedroom Villa with Sea and Mountain Views
Occupying a commanding position on the hills above the Gulf of Naples, Villa Leucosia boasts spectacular views. This charming villa sleeps up to eight guests, offering generous outside space across three levels and a private pool. Located in one of the fractions of Massa Lubrense and overlooking the bays of Naples, you’re also within easy reach of the coastal resort of Marina del Cantone and its pebble beach.
As soon as you arrive at Villa Leucosia, you’ll be drawn outside by the mesmerising views. You can access the terraces from two sets of glazed patio doors in the lounge-dining area and feast your eyes on one of the best vistas of Capri along this entire coastline. Also, within sight, are the sparkling waters in the Gulf of Naples and Gulf of Amalfi. The Italian landscape tumbles away below you to the coast.
The larger, more formal terrace features a dining table and chairs for eight guests and runs alongside...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located in one of the twenty hamlets of Massa Lubrense, in the Sorrento peninsula. The area is surrounded by sun-drenched countryside and bountiful farmland, making the Sorrento Peninsula ripe for mouth-watering dishes made with locally grown ingredients. The local farms, dairies and eateries sell and serve up Monti Lattari cheese, Femminello lemons and Sant’Anna tomatoes. Yum. The beautiful local town has a history dating back thousands of years. Archaeological sites such as Ancient Greek necropolis and Etruscan relics make it a fascinating place to wander around, and which undoubtedly won its place on the Grand European Tours of the nineteenth century. Two places of worship are well worth a visit; a 17th century church sits above the main square and offers stunning views out to sea, and another church houses a unique altar of mother of pearl and inlaid wood. For days out and ventures further afield, Villa Leucosia is only a twenty-minute drive to the beautiful coastal town of Sorrento. From here, as well as admiring the lemon tree-lined streets and stylish piazzas, you can catch a boat over to the Isle of Capri and visit this iconic landmark which sits so tantalisingly close to the coast. Ferries run daily from the port of Sorrento. For a trip to the opposite side of the peninsula, head south about eight kilometres south to Marina del Cantone and your nearest beach. Despite being pebbly, it’s a haven for sun-worshippers and features stylish waterfront restaurants, sun beds and parasols for hire and charming fishing coves. Back at Villa Leucosia, walkers can set off on the ancient network of mule routes and walkways along the coast, including the path of Sant’Antonio and Aquacarbone. Offering challenging climbs, breath-taking views and options to hop onto a bus between villages, this is a delightful way to explore the Sorrento coastline. Good boots and bottles of water recommended!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 charged to clients’ credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Ouside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Reversable heating/air conditioning included in the rental price. Central heating, if required, is charged €3.50 per m3.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots are available for hire at a cost of €25 for each item per week.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.