Elegant 6-Bedroom Villa with Pool and Stunning Sea View
If you long for a room with a view, Villa Bahia will not disappoint. Positioned on a hillside above the Bay of Naples, this pretty terracotta-hued villa benefits from panoramic sea views, and lots of lovely outdoor spaces from which to enjoy them.
Just 2km away from Sant’Agata Sui Due Golfi village, you’ll discover even more beautiful panoramic vistas of the sea with surrounding hills, but also restaurants, shops, bars and a supermarket for all your holiday needs. Villa Bahia is perfectly located for a relaxing family break.
Set over two floors, the villa is home to six bedrooms. Spacious and inviting, you’ll instantly feel at home and with two of the rooms featuring terraces and others en-suite bathrooms, so take your pick. There’s something for everyone.
Enter the living spaces and you’ll find an authentic living room complete with wooden-beamed ceilings and sea views.
Then there’s the bright,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Looking for a view that demands attention? Vistas that are postcard perfection? You're in luck as there's plenty of them in Campania - the stretch of coastline along the Tyrrhenian Sea in southern Italy. Pastel-hued villages cling to cliffs, spectacular panoramas of sun-dappled seas are ubiquitous, decadent palaces and beautiful lemon groves for which the region is renowned. It's an eye-popping region, that's for sure. So, take your time in ambling around Sorrento's Baroque and Renaissance centre, shop for Limoncello or the iconic lemon-motif ceramics, dine at one of the many delightful restaurants and bars, visit a Romanesque Church or just relax, soaking up the seductive coastal atmosphere. For a real show-stopper, why not head on over to the Amalfi Coast. As you navigate the road of a thousand bends - surely one of the most picturesque drives you'll experience, discover pretty Positano with its majolica-tiled church and winding streets bursting with shops and cafes, romantic Ravello producing magnificent mountaintop views and Amalfi with its cluster of whitewashed buildings and lovely piazzas. Or, for all the culture vultures, why not head to Pompeii or Herculaneum for the day to visit the perfectly-preserved cities engulfed by volcanic ashes when Mount Vesuvius erupted. An epic sight, and the tours are truly fantastic. Romantic, seductive and cinematic, a trip to this stunning region is one you'll be telling all your friends about for years to come...
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2 pm to 8 pm (late arrival fee €60).
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €250, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning is featured in bedrooms and main villa's kitchen.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.