Glamorous 4-Bedroom Villa with Mountain and Sea Views
Waking up each morning to spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast hills and the sea is a joy, which is why staying at Villa Almeida is a splendid idea.
Nestled between the ravishing towns of Amalfi and Ravello, you are perfectly placed to make the most of this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site. Walk down to the whitewashed cluster of buildings in Amalfi for an aperitif, or take a drive up to Ravello for majestic mountaintop views and a slap-up Italian feast.
Boasting such an envious position, let’s start with the exterior of this lovely villa.
Five levels of terraces adorned with pretty flowers - some shaded by pergolas or trees, others made to appreciate the full sun-drenched experience, offer up those iconic views. As does the panoramic pool, where you can enjoy some good old-fashioned family fun. Or, go for a sunset dip before a seasonal Italian supper, whipped up in the stylish kitchen.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Looking for a view that demands attention? Vistas that are postcard perfection? You're in luck - there's plenty of them in Campania - the stretch of coastline along the Tyrrhenian Sea in southern Italy. Pastel-hued villages cling to cliffs, spectacular panoramas of sun-dappled seas are ubiquitous, decadent palaces and beautiful lemon groves, for which the region is renowned, abound. It's an eye-popping region, that's for sure. So, take your time in ambling around Sorrento's Baroque and Renaissance centre, shop for limoncello or the iconic lemon-motif ceramics, dine at one of the many delightful restaurants and bars, visit a Romanesque Church or just relax, soaking up the seductive coastal atmosphere. For a real show-stopper, why not head on over to the Amalfi Coast. As you navigate the 'road of a thousand bends' - surely one of the most picturesque drives you'll experience, discover pretty Positano with its majolica-tiled church and winding streets bursting with shops and cafes, romantic Ravello producing magnificent mountaintop views and Amalfi with its cluster of whitewashed buildings and lovely piazzas. Or, for all the culture vultures, why not head to Pompeii or Herculaneum for the day to visit the perfectly-preserved cities engulfed by volcanic ashes when Mount Vesuvius erupted. An epic sight, and the tours are truly fantastic. Romantic, seductive and cinematic, a trip to this stunning region is one you'll be telling all your friends about for years to come...
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 2.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.0 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday (July & August)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (July & August)
- Tax : €4.50 tourist tax per person, per night
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection