Spectacular 5-Bedroom Home with Pool and Sea Views
A spectacular beacon of classical elegance, Le Rocce is a five-bedroom masterpiece on the hilltops of the Amalfi coast in the heart of Nocelle village, with breath-taking sea views and a fabulous infinity pool from which to enjoy them. A staircase of 70 steps from the parking leads you down to the main street and through a maze of alleyways, to your private villa entrance.
Crossing the threshold, you are welcomed by an elegant, sophisticated open plan living space. Soft lilac tones complement the antique style wooden furniture and the cotto flooring, creating a traditional sense of character. An ornate chandelier makes for a glimmering centrepiece. There is a large dining table for eight and an L-shaped sofa at one end, in front of the Smart TV. The kitchen, which opens out to the fabulous al fresco dining area, has a large oven, microwave, double sink and plenty of surface space to ease meal preparation. There is also a bar...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled on the hillside of Nocelle village, with views of the spectacular Amalfi Coast, Le Rocce is located just 5km from the local town of Positano, the most picturesque of all the coastal cities, with restaurants, pavement cafes and entertainment galore. The village itself can provide for your daily needs, but also allows a feeling of tranquillity and isolation from the hustle and bustle of every-day life, with stillness and silence many can only dream of! Further afield, there is much to explore, with Mount Vesuvius and ruins of Pompei a very short distance away as well as several enchanting cities including Naples and Salerno. Try the infamous pizza, pasta and fresh fish from local producers, and of course – taste the wine! The sheer cliffs of the coast drop dramatically into the glistening sea, punctuated with pastel-coloured fishing villages, with terraced vineyards, lemon groves and an array of exquisite, well-marked hiking trails further inland. Of course, the coast is lined with stunning beaches, with crystal-clear water and unspoilt natural lands, also ideal for a scenic walk.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 payable in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, pool & bath towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : All rooms are cleaned daily, and the linen is regularly changed
- Tax : Tourist tax €1,50 per person, per day