Charming Villa with Pool and Stunning Roof Terrace
Set in large, private gardens in the heart of Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi village, the inviting Casa Parella has plenty to charm up to 17 guests. A generously sized swimming pool and a stunning roof terrace are just two of the places where you can unwind. There’s a lot to see around the Sorrento Peninsula too – with the Marina della Lobra offering views across the Gulf of Naples just minutes away and the town of Sorrento itself just a little further.
Set over two floors, the main villa has been carefully designed and exquisitely furnished, offering you all the space you could ask for. On the ground floor, you have two living rooms, a dining room and a well-equipped kitchen with induction hobs, oven and microwave, plus a single bedroom ideal for someone less keen or able to tackle the stairs or with walking difficulties.
On the upper level, you have four double and two twin bedrooms - two are interconnected and two...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
You will certainly have the opportunity to do things and eat well, in Sant' Agata sui Due Golfi – with a dozen bars, cafes and restaurants, some of impressively high quality, including a Michelin starred Don Alfonso. Beautiful sunsets, rugged cliffs and sweeping views this area one of Italy’s real treasures. Sorrento attracts many visitors, but its Old Town remains as enchanting as ever, with colourful and central Piazza Tasso as good a place as any to get your bearings and enjoy a real cup of Italian coffee. The clear turquoise waters and golden beaches are another fine reason to visit Sorrento, along with many cultural offerings – be they musical or cinematic events, or museums keeping the city’s long and eventful history alive. All sorts of tours and excursions are available to give you the full Italian experience, to take you further afield to the islands of Capri and Ischia, or see Vesuvius or its near neighbour, Naples. The wider area has yet more to inspire you, with the beautiful beaches and bays of the Amalfi Coast as numerous as they are delightful – those of nearby Marina di Puolo and Massa Lubrense, the legendary ‘Land of Sirens’, are surely worth a trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm (€30 for late arrivals after 10.00 pm).
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : Daily cleaning not included, €300
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €300, paid locally.However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning in the bedrooms only.