Cozy 4-Bedroom Home with Sea Views Near Sorrento
A short drive from Sorrento, in the small village of Termini, Casa Arcobaleno has some of the most impressive views on the coast. 360-degree panoramas await here, looking out over the Gulf of Naples towards the Mount Vesuvius and islands of Ischia and Procida, this 4-bedroom property with magnificent pool terrace even gives you views north towards Amalfi coast!
The deep blue waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the verdant hills of Massa Lubrense provide an incredibly scenic backdrop for your stay at Casa Arcobaleno.
You will drive past expansive vineyards on the way to the villa, which has its private gardens to delight the senses, full of olive trees and scented Mediterranean plants.
Take full advantage of your surroundings by settling down on a sun lounger beside the pool or enjoying a barbecue with friends beneath a wrought iron gazebo. A patio complements this dining area with seating – a fine vantage point...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just five minutes from the village, this peaceful, air-conditioned villa makes it easy to reach the local restaurants and short drive away of course, the beaches. Spectacular Sorrento rewards its many visitors time and again, with a combination of tradition and modernity. The fascinating history and culture of this colourful city are sure to make an impact, and the countless restaurants and high-fashion boutiques are as Italian as they come – but it’s probably the incredible natural beauty of the Sorrento Peninsula you will remember most of all. Casa Arcobaleno is the place to make the most of it. Beautiful sunsets, rugged cliffs and sweeping views make Sorrento one of Italy’s real treasures. It attracts many visitors, but its Old Town remains as enchanting as ever, with colourful and central Piazza Tasso as good a place as any to get your bearings and enjoy a real cup of Italian coffee. The clear turquoise waters and golden beaches are another excellent reason to visit Sorrento, along with its many cultural offerings – be they musical or cinematic events, or museums keeping the city’s long and eventful history alive. All sorts of tours and excursions are available to give you the full Sorrento experience, to take you further afield to the islands of Capri and Ischia, or see Vesuvius or its near neighbour, Naples. The wider area has yet more to inspire you, with the beautiful beaches and bays of the Amalfi Coast as numerous as they are delightful – those of nearby Marina di Puolo and Massa Lubrense, the legendary ‘Land of Sirens’, are surely worth a trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm (€30 for late arrivals after 10.00 pm).
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Security deposit :
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from beginning of April to beginning of November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning only in the bedrooms only.