Dazzling 4-Bedroom Villa with Pool Close to Syracuse
As soon as you take your first step on the decorative stone pathway leading up to Villa Tremmilia, it’s immediately clear this is a special villa. Not only is it a few kilometres from the stunning city of Syracuse, but it’s a remarkable holiday home too...Take the stylish decor. From simple white walls awash with modern artwork to plush white sofas, leather pouffes and faux animal skin rugs - it’s well thought through, and an inspirational setting for your break away from the norm. It means relaxing while watching TV or enjoying a good book becomes an experience and with a raised living area featuring further ’chillout’ areas, there’s no excuse for not being able to unwind.
Complete with an open plan kitchen and dining area, it’s an ideal setting for socialising with family and friends over a pizza or two.Spread over three floors and sleeping up to 10 people, Villa Tremmilia includes five inviting bedrooms, two of which are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
If you were cast away on an island, you may want that island to be Sicily, a beguiling place of contrasts. From bewitching Baroque hilltop towns to sun-blessed beaches, ancient Greek temples, Roman theatres, astounding food and an iconic volcano - it's certainly one of Italy's top draws. Here, in the south-east of Sicily you'll discover the most stunning examples of those Baroque cities. Enter Syracuse, home to one of the greatest ancient Greek theatres that's still in use today, a Roman amphitheatre, picturesque piazzas, sandy beaches and olive-green seas. Or, the beautiful town of Ragusa, renowned for its jaw-dropping buildings and wonderful Piazza Duomo, brimming with bars and restaurants (a few Michelin star ones at that). And then there's Modica. What can we say? Aside from its world renowned chocolate, the churches, palazzi and bewitching buildings that line the narrow streets of Upper and Lower parts of the city are joyous. Acireale, another Baroque town. Overlooking the Ionian Sea, its fascinating architecture, a world renowned carnival, historic churches and that fact it's near the magnificent Mount Etna - are real pulls. Sightseeing done, head for the beach. Crescent shaped sandy bays, rugged coastlines, rocky coves and long stretches of white sand await you - with enough water sports to keep the whole family entertained. Or, you could just relax in the glorious southern sun of course, with an arancino or two. The local street food in Sicily is unsurpassing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 9 pm. Late arrivals are allowed until 12 am and are subject to a €30 fee.
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, up to 300 kWh per week - extra fee €0,40 per kWh.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June to end-August, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included in the rental price (heated at 28°C and hydro massage corner)
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open all year round. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.